I am currently working towards a BSc (Hons) in Information and Communications Technologies with the Open University. I aim to secure a full time job so that I may continue funding my future and so I can also fund my goal of achieving various certifications such as the CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) and the CompTIA A+.
I am fully flexible in terms of working hours and the type of work that needs doing. I am able to quickly adapt and facilitate new skills in order to meet any demands that will be required. I also have transferable skills from previous employment especially the ability to create and maintain good relationships with customers.
The Streetly School, Walsall:
- 9 GCSEs A* to C including English Language (C) and Mathematics (B).
- 2 A-Levels: History (D) and ICT (E)
The Open University, Harborne:
- Currently working towards a BSc (Hons) in Information and Communications Technologies.
- Studying towards CCNA Certification with the OU.
Newspaper Distributor (2005 – 2010)
- I was required to deliver a variety of newspapers and other magazines and goods to various households in the surrounding area.
- I had to ensure that any mistakes made were corrected as soon as they were spotted and provide cover for other areas when needed.
- I also collected payments when required.
Lindley Catering: The Hawthorns
Catering Crew Member (2009 – 2010)
- I had to serve a large number of customers food and drink including alcohol.
- I had to ensure transactions were efficient and dealt with in a polite manner.
- I also had to maintain good relations with customers.
- I had a working knowledge of stock control and till procedures.
- I was required to maintain communications between other bars within the stadium as well as the main office.
Richer Sounds: Lichfield
Stockroom Controller (2009 – 2011)
- I had to maintain a large stockroom and organise stock.
- I had to make sure any stock anomalies were corrected
- I was in charge of checking returned stock for any missing items.
- I also interfaced with customers on a regular basis.
Wright Restaurants Ltd: McDonald’s Bassett’s Pole
Acting Crew Trainer (2011 – Present)
- I have to delivery quick service in a fast-paced environment.
- I train new crew members at various stations around the restaurant.
- I can clean a large amount of equipment with various chemicals.
- I continue to provide excellent customer service.
- I was the Employee of the Year at my restaurant in 2012.
Skills and Awards
- Can work in a fast paced environment.
- Can work well in a team.
- Can work well independently.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good computing skills.
- Can pick up new things quickly.
- Can work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Stockroom Experience.
- Good Customer Service
Awards and Additional Skills.
- Bronze Duke of Edinburgh Award.
- Full Motorcycle Licence.
- RYA Powerboating Lv2.
- Basic understanding of Spanish (GCSE Level)
- Own Transport (Motorcycle)
- Employee of the Year 2012 at McDonald’s Bassett’s Pole
Reference are available on request if you require them.